Social Media Intern
About this Job
Become part of our exciting new startup! Based in Irvine, CA our startup is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. You will be responsible for monitoring and creating content on our blog and social media networks, and engaging uses in online outreach. You will also be communicating with charities, non-profits and educational organizations.
As our social marketing intern, you’ll join a fast-paced work environment and be exposed to a full range of digital media and e-communications. You will help craft the voice of our growing brand and build relationships with clients and future partners.
Your tasks will include curating engaging content, managing fan and brand interactions, strategizing new launches, and much more.
– Work with our SEO team to create new content and implement keywords
– Monitor analytics with SEO team to identify viable ideas
– Create engaging blog and social media content
– Assist in the general distribution of events and news on social media
– Possible point of contact for all charity representatives
– Meeting twice a week at our Irvine office
– Ok to work remotely and during various events
– Participate in marketing strategy ideas
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Detail oriented, organized (take notes, be self-sufficient) and punctual
– In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
– Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
– Entrepreneur spirit desired with ability to work autonomously
Send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com